PLEASE READ ALL THE DETAILS INCLUDING SPECIFIC REGIONS WE ARE LOOKING FOR.
Do you want to share your love for the outdoors and build new friendships while trying something new or pushing yourself beyond your comfort zone?
You might be exactly who we are looking for as a Women Who Explore Ambassador. We are on hunt for passionate women who want to spread the excitement globally and in their communities.
Our ambassadors truly embrace and live the #explore lifestyle.
Women Who Explore is looking to add ambassadors from the following. Please only apply if you reside in one of the following:
USA: Alabama, Arkansas, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Kansas, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, North Carolina, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Utah (excluding SLC), Vermont, Virginia, Wyoming, Hawaii, West Virginia, Wisconsin
Canada: British Columbia (excluding Vancouver and Prince George), Regina, Saskatoon, Manitoba, Ontario (excluding GTA) Quebec, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island, Newfoundland, Yukon, Northwest Territories, Nunavut
Anywhere else is the world!
WHAT IS BEING AN AMBASSADOR ALL ABOUT?
- Planning and executing a minimum of one meetup per month in your local community
- Participating in projects that we are collaborating on
- Running your local Facebook Group
- Running Women Who Explore Weekend Getaways
- Locally Connected: You’re open to, or already connected to other women in your area.
- And more!
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Paid Opportunities
- Creating a community of amazing women locally and internationally
- Leadership training
- Ongoing support from our team on events you plan
- Discounts on our getaways
- Ambassador only weekends