Come join us for a true winter experience in Montana! A beautiful lodge awaits this women's only winter getaway in Flathead County where you will learn to cross country ski and dogsled. Days will be spent playing in the fluffy snow, interacting with the amazing dogs, learning to dogsled, snowshoeing and more! We will be staying at Basecamp Bigfork, home of the dogsledding and we will be x-country skiing in the area. Your winter wonderland weekend includes the following:
- Dinner on Friday Night as well as all meals on Saturday and Sunday breakfast.
- Accommodations in a beautiful lodge located on property with the dogsledding.
- Shared Queen/King beds
- Meaningful conversations with a small group of women
- Learn to cross country ski
- Capped at just 8 women (including our host).
- Cross Country Skis. They are available to rent for the day for $25 at the property if you don't have your own.
Plan to arrive to Bigfork Basecamp between 5-6pm on Feb 22nd where you will meet Teddi, your host of the weekend and the other ladies. Check out of the lodge will be at 10am and you will begin your day with the dogs shortly after. Plan to be busy dogsledding until about 2pm on Sunday. Upon booking you will be sent more information, as well as added to a private group just for attendees.
Payment Plan is available at checkout.
This weekend is hosted by Teddi! Learn more about her by visiting her on Instagram