Come join us for a true Canadian experience in Alberta! A beautiful cabin awaits you at this small women's only winter getaway just outside Waterton Lakes National Park. Stay in a beautiful cozy cabin, connect with like-minded women, relax and enjoy the scenery and enjoy a gorgeous snowshoe getaway in the Canadian Rockies! This women's only weekend getaway includes the following:
- All meals on Saturday as well as Sunday breakfast.
- Accommodations in a beautiful cabin located outside the park (shared beds)
- Meaningful conversations with a small group of women
- Snowshoe in the mountains
- Capped at just 7 women.
- Snowshoes. They are available to rent for the day for $15 in Waterton if you don't have your own, but we will be bringing a few extra pairs as well.
Plan to arrive at the cabin between 5-6pm on Jan 25th where you will meet Linda, your host of the weekend and the other ladies. Check out of the cabin will be at 10am and you can spend the remainder of the day playing in nature. Upon booking you will be sent more information, as well as added to a private group just for attendees.
Payment Plan is available at checkout.
This weekend is hosted by Linda. Learn more about her by visiting her on Instagram