Need a quick pick me up? Try making these energy balls packed with concentrated nutrients for that energy boost.
- 1 cup raw almonds
- 5 cups pitted dates
- 1/2 scoop protein powder
- 1 tbsp cacao
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp hemphearts
- 1 tsp goji berries
- Blend dates, cacao, coconut oil in a food processor until it becomes a paste.
- Add remaining ingredients into the mix and blend until desired texture.
- If you find the mixture a little dry, add a little more coconut oil or some nut butter.
- Spoon and roll into little balls or form into squares.
- Enjoy right away, bring them on your next excursion or store them in an airtight container in the fridge. They are best eaten within a week when stored in the fridge. I like to store mine in the freezer so they last longer. Thaw before eating.