8 Books That Will Inspire You To Step Outside of Your Comfort Zone
Stories can do a lot to inspire our own life decisions. That is one of the reasons they are so important. Having a narrative to draw from can be a motivator and comfort when we find ourselves stepping outside of our own comfort zones.
Some of these books are classics, some are memoir, some are contemporary fiction, and all of them have at some point made me want to get outside, travel or provided valuable inspiration for a bold life choice. They each also make for nice companions on the road and trail.
1. Welcome to the Goddamn Ice Cube: Chasing Fear and Finding Home in the Great White North by Blair Braverman
2. Euphoria by Lily King
3. Americanah by Chimamanda Adichie Ngozi
4. On the Road by Jack Kerouac
5. Temperance Creek: A Memoir by Pamela Royes
6. Sweetbitter by Stephanie Danler
7. Outlander by Diana Gabaldon
8. The Sun Also Rises by Ernest Hemingway