Escape to Midpines California with Women Who Explore for a weekend of hiking, laughs, genuine connections, nature and more await. You will be staying in a gorgeous modern cabin with sweeping views, situated on 10.5 acres in a secluded rural setting located just 40 minutes to Yosemite's Western Gate. This women's only weekend includes the following:
- Shared accommodations in a modern cabin located just outside Midpines, California.
- Hot tub soaks at the cabin
- Continental style breakfast on Saturday and Sunday
- Packed Lunch on Saturday and Sunday
- Saturday night Pizza Party
- Limited to just 7 women (including the host)
- Incredible outdoor experience in nature
- Friday night dinner. There is a full kitchen at the cabin which you can use to cook dinner on Friday night.
Plan to arrive between 5-6pm on Friday April 12th, the cabin is located about 12 minutes from the town of Midpines. Checkout of the cabin will be at 10am and we will spend the rest of the day outside exploring. Upon booking you will be sent more information, as well as added to a private group just for attendees.
Payment Plan is available at checkout.
This weekend is hosted by Kika! Learn more about her by visiting her Instagram