Frequently Asked Questions
1. How are Women Who Explore getaways different from the other getaways?
We want you to have FUN!!!! Our first goal is to introduce you to other kick ass adventurous women. Our second goal is to introduce you to the outdoors. We want you to find your tribe.
2. How many people will be at these events?
Our event vary in size but never exceed more than 20 people. This gives us the chance to really connect with one another and to make sure each individual has the best time possible.
3. Are these tech-free retreats?
We just happen to love social media and sharing what we are doing with others. We find it inspiring! So we are not a tech free retreat and we encourage you to share your experiences digitally.
4. How much does it cost??
It varies from event to event. Please look at specific event pages for more information.
5. What ages are encouraged to attend these events?
19+ for all events in Canada. 21+ for all events in the USA!
6. What if I really don’t want to do some of the activities or I am unable to do that part of the weekend for medical reasons?
You can still join us, the ticket price remains the same.
7. Is there a strict itinerary?
There will be a loose itinerary for each getaway but we also realize everyone has their own needs. Flexible is our middle name.
8. What if the weather doesn't cooperate?
Let's be honest, Mother Nature never cooperates. That's why we love her. Check the forecast and pack accordingly.
9. What is your refund policy?
Due to the nature of the Women Who Explore getaways we don’t offer refunds. We do, however, offer transfers, but you will be responsible for finding someone to transfer your ticket to and arranging the exchange of funds for your ticket. If you can no longer make the event, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss transferring your ticket.